Industry steam boiler for food & beverage industry is used in the processes of distillation, sterilization, disinfect, extraction, drying, and curing, etc. The boiler should be clean and environmental protection, so, it is better to use the clean energy as the fuel, such as natural gas, biomass fuel, and electricity.
Compare with other fuel, gas fuel boiler has the advantages of low pollution, it use fuel channel, storage room is unnecessary, save land usage and low infrastructure cost.
Biomass fuel is a new type clean energy with low cost. The source of solid biomass fired boiler fuel is widespread, it could be wood chips, bamboo chips, straw, rice hull, peanut shell, bagasse, mustard stalk, cotton stalk, cotton seeds, coconut shell, corncob, waste cloth, etc.
Types and Specifications of Boiler Suitable for Food & Beverage Industry
DZL Solid Fuel Fired Boiler
- Capacity :1t/h-20t/h
- Pressure :0.7Mpa-3.8Mpa
- Fuel :coal, wood, straw, bagasse, rice husk, and other solid fuels
- Application : Textile plant, wood factory, rice mill, farm, hotel, school, etc.
- Brief Intro :DZL Series solid fuel fired boiler is drum boiler with both water tubes and fire tubes, the combustion equipment is chaingrate, has the advantages of high efficiency, anti coking, and sufficient output, etc
Price of Food & Industrial Boilers
The price of food & industrial boilers is based on the capacity and accessories. Generally, the accessories of boilers include burner/grate, electric controller, steam header, water softener, BFW pump, platform ladder, and chimney, etc. If you would like to use the specific devices (brand, materials, quantity, etc.) or the additional equipment (air preheater, economizer, condenser, etc.), the prices are quite different. So, if you would like to get the exact price, please inquire for the details.
How to Select a Proper Boiler for Food & Beverage Industry
- Determine the capacity of the boiler. The boiler capacity should based on the Heating Load Curve or Heat Balance Diagram, and includes the heat loss in pipelines, self-used heat of boiler room, available used waste heat. While, usually, it is difficult to get the Heating Load Curve, the heating load could get based on the max thermal consumption per hour within production/heating/domestic, and then determine by using the coefficient.
- Determine the boiler heating parameters, including pressure, temperature, etc.
- Determine the boiler efficiency. In order to benefit for economic management, the boilers should have high thermal efficiency, and the boiler output, quantity and other performances have to adapt to the change of heat loading.
- It is better to select the boilers with same capacity or combustion equipment. If different, the max limitation is two models, to decrease the problems of equipment layout and management.